Friday, October 24, 2008

This Week's Homework!

Aloha Kakou HLC Block 3 Bloggerz,

This week's homework is to finish up your project blog and make it pretty. I will send each of you the rubric and expectations of your blog in order to receive credit for this course. Check in on this blog every two days, that means on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday for updates. I believe next week's class will be the last one. Feel free to email me with questions or when you have updated your blog. I will also be checking your blogs throughout the week.

I hope you all learned about the possibilities that are out there for each of you to suceed!

Kumu Feki
hlcbloggers.blogspot.com

No comments:

A Blog? Blogging??? What is that?

A Blog? Blogging??? What is that?
A must-read to learn how to blog! (click icon)